The title for the most expensive car in the world goes to the Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. The price of Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is $ 4,500,000. This car is capable to hit a speed of 0 to 60 mph in 2.9 second. The top speed attained by this car is 221 mph. Only three cars are manufactured every year. If you want to own this car, than you have to go for waiting list.
Lamborghini Veneno Roadster - The Most Expensive Car in the World
- This car is installed with V12, 60°, MPI engine. The compression ratio is 11.8 (± 0.2) : 1.
- It produces a maximum power of 750 CV (552 kW) @ 8,400 RPM and maximum torque of 690 Nm (507 lbft) @ 5,500 RPM.
- It has carbon fiber monocoque with aluminium front and rear frames; fixed roll-bar system.
- If go to talk about its body than it has carbon fiber exterior and carbon skin interior trim.
- External foldable mirrors are present on both the sides.
- Rear spoiler with visible carbon fiber big wing adjustable in three different aerodynamic positions is installed at the back.
- The suspension present in it is front and rear horizontal mono-tube damper with push road system.
- It is facilitated with dual hydraulic circuit brake system with vaccum brake booster.
- The type of transmission is 4WD with Haldex generation IV and gearbox is 7 speed ISR.
- The type of clutch used in it is dry double plate clutch.
- If we go to talk about its performance, than this car can attain a maximum speed of 355 km/h (221 mph). It hits a speed of 0 to 60 mph in 2.9 second.
I hope that you have got a sufficient information about the most expensive car in the world. If you find any thing missing than don't forget to comment.